18RU 747mm Wide x 1040mm Deep Soundproof Server Rack
**IMAGE SHOWN IS OF THE 002.001.2410.SP, similar type, the difference only the height as it is 24RU**
The 4Cabling freestanding soundproof server rack has been designed with configuration, effectiveness, style and noise reduction in mind. The 4Cabling freestanding soundproof server rack is an effective solution for data management installers or customers who require quick installation and reliable equipment in areas where you need to keep the noise down and appearance up.
Made from Electrostatic powder-coated, cold-rolled steel with welded joints for added strength and teak coloured wooden door and top to help it blend into an office environment. The server rack is supplied fully assembled and fits to the 19" standard rack-mount equipment. With multi-folded automated bending technology applied to the monoblock side panel/frame, it provides a heavy-duty structure with a load capacity of 1000kg. 4Cabling server rack is built to the EIA-310 standard and compatible with both leading vendor equipment manufacturers as well as OEM brands.
4Cabling also has a full range of 19" server rack cabinet accessories such as; blanking panels, cable management rails, sliding shelves, fixed shelves, PDU, and many other standard 19" rack mount server rack accessories. The freestanding server rack cabinet is suitable for: housing a small server, DVR, security equipment, routers, patch panels, switches, telephone systems, network and communication equipment plus much more.
- Supplied fully assembled
- Constructed from high-quality cold-rolled steel
- Lined with sound dampening NBR foam (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber)
- Teak coloured wooden door and top
- 3 x rear fans
- 20 sets of cage nuts
- Bifold front door
- Adjustable 19" L rails front and rear of server rack
- Levelling feet and lockable castor wheels
- Cable entry glands on the bottom
- Earthed Rear doors
- Designed/built to comply with ANSI/EIA-ECA-310-E, DIN41491:PART1.IEC297-2, DIN41494:PART7.GB/T3047.2-92 standard, compatible with ETSI standard
- 3-year warranty