Who is AusPCMarket Australia?
We are an on-line store catering to the PC hardware enthusiast, with secure ordering and a warehouse facility in the Sydney CBD. Formed in 1998 as the retail arm of a distribution and PC assembly business established in 1995, is owned by ThinkCore Systems (Australia) Pty Limited (ABN 42 137 459 459), with 15+ years of experience in the PC arena. Thanks to our large customer base, our website has been amongst the top 10 in the PC Hardware Vendor category in Australia, and we are well known for our quick delivery and freight-included pricing. We want to make your shopping experience as easy as possible, with credit card, deposit, or cheque/money order payment and complete order management available online.
Our goal is to be your quickest and friendliest supplier! Products in-stock at our warehouse are usually shipped same-day if ordered prior to 12.00PM, and orders are confirmed by e-mail or phone, with details of order status and delivery being available to you on-line at all times via our Member Area.
We only sell it if it's good!
At AusPCMarket, we're dedicated to ensuring that our products are reliable and compatible. So we test new products we import before offering them for sale. If a product doesn't meet our high standards of quality and reliability, you won't find it here. If it's rubbish, we won't sell it. This policy helps us to support what we sell a lot better than many computer product resellers, simply because it's easier to provide quality support for good products. We also don't attempt to sell everything under the sun, just stuff that we know works, and we can provide support for. Sure, we don't have 20,000+ items in our lists, but do you think that the places that say they have this many items, actually have anyone on staff who knows about all of them??
Custom Systems assembled daily
We have several staff building many customer-specced PCs every day.
Just choose your parts from our site, or start off with one of our example systems, and we'll build it for no extra charge, simply add the Assembly product to your cart when placing your order. We have plenty of stock available to build at all times, and if you need a hand picking the parts or checking for compatibility, you can always save a shopping cart on our site and then give us a call so you can have a chat about your selection - our sales staff all build their own PCs, and they know a fair bit about what they sell.
Not a one-man band!
We have staff on hand to help you, by phone or e-mail. We're experts at PC construction, network setup, Internet connectivity, troubleshooting and technical support. Many on-line retailers have a staff of one, no fixed address or workshop, and can't provide full support services even if they know how - one person can only answer so many phone calls and e-mails a day! AusPCMarket's staff are there when you need us.
Changed your Mind or can't get something to work?
If you decide, for whatever reason, that you don't want your purchase, you may return it for a refund of the product cost less a restocking charge within 7 days. Please note that due to the nature of the computer industry, prices on many components are always falling, and if a product's price has changed significantly since you decided to return it, any refund calculation made will be at the list price on the day it is received by us. We know that you will understand that we can only honour this if the product is returned within 7 days of invoice, unused, in it's original packaging, and unopened if sealed by the manufacturer. Used, opened, damaged goods, or goods ordered in specially for you will only be refunded at our discretion, and a higher restocking charge may apply. Some products, such as headsets, may not be returned if you change your mind, due to health department regulations.
- Over 25,000 locally-sourced products are listed.
- Stock availability is updated every day with our stock and supplier stock.
- You can "Ask A Question" by email from any of the product pages.
- Create and save a range of different shipping/billing addresses in your account.
- A saved-carts feature called "Wishlists" is available, and can be shared globally.
- Freight is calculated automatically at the View Cart and Checkout pages.
- Packing slips that get packed with your orders don't contain any prices, good for drop-shippers.
- A complete copy of your order will be emailed to you automatically by the checkout.
- Credit cards are charged at the time of checkout - card details are not stored by us.
- Paypal is available through the checkout for delivery orders.
- No surcharges for any payment methods - no insurance surcharges for delivery.
- iPhone and Android users are served a mobile-friendly version of the site.
- Shipping emails contain a direct link to the parcel's tracking page.