2m DisplayPort Male to DVI-D Male Cable: Black
A DisplayPort to DVI-D cable allows you to connect a DVI monitor or projector to a system or graphic card with a DisplayPort connector.
NOTE: Cannot be used to connect a DisplayPort monitor or projector to graphics card which has a DVI output. FEATURES
- DisplayPort to DVI (Male to Male)
- Supports 1920x1200 or HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Channel deviation is 20ps with transfer rate of 2Gbps
- Signal: DisplayPort > DVI
- Length: 2m
- Connector A: DisplayPort (Male)
- Connector B: DVI (Male)
3 year limited warranty.