ICY BOX IB-3640SU3 External 4-bay JBOD system for 3.5in - 1-only
- Preorder - Contact for ETA
- Calculated at Checkout
Safe. Fast. Reliable.
The ICY BOX IB-3640SU3 is a 4-bay JBOD system for fast working with great amounts of data.
The high grade aluminum housing holds up to four SATA HDD, the installation is completely tool-less. The fast interfaces (eSATA, USB 3.0) provide high performances with PC and MAC.
Thanks to the thermal controlled fan, the IB-3640SU3's operation is silent and the HDD are optimally cooled. The JBOD system features a energy saving sleep mode as well.
- Silent operation by thermal controlled fan
- Energy saving by supporting sleep modus
- Easy assembling by trayless design
- HDD capacity unlimited
- Supports: Windows XP/Vista/Win7/MAC OS X
- Plug, Play and Hot Swap
- Model: IB-3640SU3
- Brand: ICY BOX
- Colour: Black
- Material: Auminium / Plastic
- HDD size (inch): 3.5'
- HDD interface: SATA
- HDD capacity: unlimited
- Hot Swap: Yes
- Plug & Play: Yes
- External data interface
- Host interface: USB 3.0, eSATA
- RAID Level: JBOD
- Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/Win7, MAC OS X
- Transfer rate: USB 3.0 bis zu 5.0 Gbit/s, eSATA up to 3.0 Gbit/s, Firewire a up to 400 Mb/s, Firewire b up to 800 Mb/s
- Power switch: Yes
- Auto rebuilding: No
- Power connector: External power supply, input: AC 100~240 V, output: 12 V / 5 A /60 W
- Package contents:
- 1x device
- 1x external power supply and cable
- 1x USB cable
- 1x eSATA cable
- 1x Firewire a cable (SU3E2 version only)
- 1x Firewire b cable (SU3E2 version only)
- 4x handles
- 1x set of screws
- 1x quick installation guide
- Weight: 3.2 kg
- Dimension of packing box (mm): 293 x 270 x 155
Shipping side worked great. Thanks. However, When I connect the ICY Box to the PC with the esata port, it powers up for a few seconds, accesses disk 1, then powers down.. USB port does connect. I have bought a pcie expansion card with esata ports on it just in case the integrated esata port on my PC wasn't working, but no luck.