Socomec NETYS PR RT 2200VA Tower / Rack UPS
- Product ID:
- In Stock
- Calculated in Cart or Checkout
Socomec : NETYS PR RT 2200VA Tower / Rack UPS
This IEC C14 to IEC C15 High Temperature - Male to Female power cable is specifically designed for high-temperature applications with HP/ CISCO Switches & devices. The IEC C15 Connector on the cable is notched at the bottom and can be differentiated by that notch from an IEC C13 connector, the IEC C15 connector can still be used where the IEC C13 connector is used but NOT vice versa as this cable is rated for 248 rather than the 158 degrees for C13 connectors.
- A secure and professional supply continuity
- Ideal solution for protecting small servers, networking devices, and peripherals.
- Assures service continuity to critical applications.
- Designed for professional applications: the sinewave inverter technology assures full compatibility with any kind of load and power supply.
- Tailored to IT networking: The space and time-saving tower/rack conversion option means it can be installed easily either in tower mode or inside standard 19" rack cabinets depending on the user's needs.
- Simple to install: No configuration is needed on the first startup.
- Compact footprint (2U/89 mm) for installation in rack cabinets.
- Attractive design for visible installation in offices.
- USB port and HID protocol as standard for direct interfacing with Windows systems, without the need for additional specialist software.
- Protection for your data line: Integrated NTP protection for LAN/ADSL connection against the risk of data line overvoltage.
- Meets practical needs: Optional battery extension modules (EBM) to meet all backup time requirements, even after installation.
- Clear and uncluttered LCD interface, with buzzers that immediately indicate the operating status of the UPS, even for fewer specialist users.
- Simplified maintenance and Battery `hot-swap ', without closing down other applications.
- Easy to use and to integrate
- Wide range of communication protocols available in options (including JBUS, TCP/ IP, and SNMP) for integration into LAN networks or building management systems (BMS) middot; Easy connections to the applications
- Wide range of communication protocols available in options (including JBUS, TCP/ IP and SNMP) for integration into LAN networks or building management systems (BMS) middot; Easy connections to the applications (depending on power) via 8 or 8+1 IEC 320 (IT standard) sockets.
- Load segmentation function to prioritize loads and manage critical situations.
- EPO (Emergency Power Off) emergency stop.
- RS232 advanced connections for the management of the power supply and local/ remote shutdown of applications.
Standard and Option Feature
- LOCAL VIEW: ideal UPS monitoring and shutdown point-to-point solution for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X operating systems.
- HID: UPS management based on Windows embedded service - USB interface.
- MODBUS/JBUS RTU (RS232).
NET VISION: professional WEB/SNMP interface for UPS monitoring and shutdown management of several operating systems.
2-year limited warranty