Socomec ITYS3 3kVA Tower LCD UPS ITY3-TW030B-AU
- Product ID:
- In Stock
- Calculated in Cart or Checkout
Socomec ITYS3 3kVA Tower LCD UPS | ITY3-TW030B-AU
The ITYS3 3kVA is a highly reliable protection for IT and critical industrial applications. It is the solution for professional workstations, server and corporate networks, storage systems, industrial automation, security systems, and telecom systems.
Robust and easy to install
- Compact tower UPS system saves space in the operating environment.
- Quick and simple installation: no configuration necessary on the first startup.
- Easy connections via IEC 320 sockets or terminals.
- Wide input voltage tolerance limits the switchovers to battery mode prolonging the battery life.
- Wide operating ambient temperature up to 45°C.
- Single and three-phase input with automatic configuration (8-10 kVA).
High protection and availability
- True online double conversion technology (VFI) assures high availability and total load protection.
- Compatible with different applications, operating environments, and generator sets.
- Automatic bypass supplies the loads in the event of overloads or faults.
- Manual bypass for periodic or emergency maintenance.
- Standard Over Voltage Control Device (OVCD) protects the UPS and the load from dangerous mains peak voltages.
- Safety compliance certified by TÜV.
- Performance tested and verified by a third-party independent laboratory.
Wide battery configurability
- Modular battery extension flexibility enables limitless autonomy configuration
- Hot-swap modular battery extension increases back-up times even after installation according to the load criticality to be supplied.
- Modular battery extension enables lModels with integrated powerful battery charger:
- Ensure constant and reliable operation using external high-capacity batteries.
- Provide power supply continuity during long outages.
- Assure fast recharging.
Standard communication features
- 1 slot for communication options.
- USB port for UPS management based on HID protocol.
- MODBUS RTU (RS232).
- LOCAL VIEW software for local UPS monitoring and shutdown for Windows, Linux, and MAC Osx.
- Clear and uncluttered LCD interface for easy UPS monitoring, even for fewer specialist users.
- Embedded dry-contact interface.
- Input mains switch breaker.
- Connection for battery extension modules.
- Power off the UPS remotely.
- Internal temperature sensor.
- Dry-contact card.
- NET VISION: professional WEB/SNMP Ethernet interface for secure UPS monitoring and remote automatic shutdown.
- Environmental Monitoring Device (EMD).
- REMOTE VIEW PRO supervision software.
*Please note the illustration shown is with the IEC Standard but the model sold in Australia is with the AU Standard
2-year limited warranty.