What This Product Does
The TL-R470T+ Load Balance Broadband Router retains a powerful data transmission capacity and stability, making it a cost-effective solution for establishments such as Internet cafes or small offices.
Superior Performance and High Stability
The router features a network dedicated processor, clocked at 400MHz for powerful processing performance; an internal power supply to allow for long term operation stability; and professional lightning protection to ensure safety.
Three Changeable LAN/WAN Ports
The TL-R470T+ features three changeable ports that can be set to either LAN or WAN, allowing the router to support up to four WAN ports to satisfy various Internet access requirements through one device. The router also has an integrated smart load balancing function which automatically selects the most efficient line according to load and bandwidth requirements, providing users with consistent network uptime and reliable Ethernet connectivity.
By the factory default, TL-R470T+ is set to work in the dual WAN ports mode: port 1 and port 2 are working as WAN ports, while port 3~5 are LAN ports.
Management for a Fluid Networking Experience
The TL-R470T integrates multiple load balancing strategies; IP and port based bandwidth control; session limit; domain filtering; and IP/MAC address filtering.
Easy to Install and Use
With user-friendly web-based management, remote management and configuration backup & restore functions, the TL-R470T+ provides an easy-to-deploy and maintain solution for businesses lacking professional IT staff.
- Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE,L2TP, PPTP and BigPond Cable Internet connection options easily connect to Internet
- Time-based access control allows parents or administrators to establish restricted access policies for children or staff
- IP-based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC which guarantees the performance of VoIP or video applications
- Built-in DHCP server supports static IP address distribution
- Built-in firewall supports IP address filtering, Domain Name filtering, and MAC address filtering
- IP and MAC binding function effectively prevents ARP virus attacks
- Powerful DoS attack protection safeguards your network
- Virtual Server, Special Application, DMZ host and UPnP help users build their own servers
- DDNS helps users utilize remote management easily with a domain name
Standards and Protocols
IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3x
TCP/IP, DHCP, ICMP, NAT, PPPoE, SNTP, HTTP, DNS
1 Fixed Ethernet WAN Port
1 Fixed Ethernet LAN Port
3 Changeable Ethernet WAN/LAN Ports
10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m)
EIA/TIA-568 100O STP (maximum 100m)
100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m)
EIA/TIA-568 100O STP (maximum 100m)
Dimensions ( W x D x H )
Internal Universal Power Supply
AC100-240V~ 50/60Hz Input
Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP, L2TP, BigPond Cable
DHCP Server, DHCP Client
MAC Address Modify/Clone, VPN Pass-through
Static Routing, Dynamic DNS, Port VLAN
WAN Load Balancing
Quality of Service
IP and Port Based Bandwidth Control
Dyndns, No-IP, PeanutHull, Comexe
PPTP, L2TP, IPsec (ESP)
Parental Control, Local Management Control,
Host List, Access Schedule, Rule Management
IP Address Filtering
MAC Address Filtering
Domain Name Filtering
Restore & Backup Configuration
Remote Web Management
CE, FCC, RoHS
RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
WAN/LAN Ports Configuration Guide
Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
Operating Temperature: 0?~40? (32?~104?)
Storage Temperature: -40?~70? (-40?~158?)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing