Cisco SG112-24 COMPACT 24-port Gig Switch-2 Mini-GBIC Ports
Cisco 110 Series switches provide an easy-to-use solution for your small business network. They offer:
● Ease of use: Cisco 110 Series switches work right out of the box, with no software to install and nothing to configure. Each switch port independently sets itself for the optimal speed and determines whether to run in half- or full-duplex mode automatically. As a standards-based Cisco solution, Cisco 110 Series switches are also designed to immediately accommodate all of the devices in your network, including:
◦ Support for 10 megabits per second (Mbps), 100 Mbps, and up to 1 gigabit per second (1000 Mbps) devices in the same network
◦ Automatic cable detection, so you do not have to worry about using the wrong cable type
◦ Compatibility with network devices from other vendors
● Simple setup: Designed for small office spaces, Cisco 110 Series switches are available in both compact desktop and rack-mount models. The desktop models offer a wall-mount option for discreet mounting under a desk or on the wall of an office or conference room.
● High performance: Cisco 110 Series switches deliver the performance you need to run your business applications, including bandwidth-intensive video services, and avoid slow and sluggish networks. They support Gigabit Ethernet speeds, unlocking a new level of capacity and performance in your business network and letting you transfer large files in seconds.
● Reduced energy costs: Cisco 110 Series switches are designed to help conserve energy by optimizing power use without compromising performance, which protects our environment and reduces your energy costs. In addition, they support the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link and putting the link into a sleep state during quiet periods. Most of the switches have no fans, so they run silently and unobtrusively while lowering energ