G.Skill, established in 1989 by computer enthusiasts, is a leading Taiwanese based memory manufacturer renowned for their robust quality and diversity of product. With total dedication to customer service and support, G.Skill continues to grow from strength to strength. Having added industry leading solid state drives alongside their recognised & diverse line up of PC & Mac memory types, G.Skill continue to offer leading solutions to all market segments from entry to enthusiast level.
* Manufacturers part code: FA-10666CL9S-4GBSQ.
* System platform type: Mac notebook.
* Memory type & speed: DDR3-1333 (PC3-10666).
* Capacity: 4Gb (1x 4Gb).
* CAS latency: 9-9-9-24.
* Test voltage: 1.5v.
* Memory pin configuration: 204pin.
* Registered or Unbuffered: Unbuffered.
* Error checking: Non-ECC.
* Warranty period: Lifetime.
Do you want to know more? Check out G.Skill's Full Product Information page.