- Type on your phone or PC with this reduced-size keyboard, and easily switch between them
- Designed for PCs with USB ports - Windows US key layout
- Bluetooth connection is compatible with iPhones, Android 3.0+ smartphones and tablets, Macs and PCs with Bluetooth
- 28.5 x 12.0 x 2.0 cm - Stylish and ultra-thin, the Slim One Keyboard looks gorgeous on your desk. It's also perfect in tight spaces
- USB Keyboard cable also powers the Bluetooth wireless connection to your iPhone
- The included MiniRizer stand for your phone lifts and tilts your iPhone for easier viewing and tapping
Type on your iPhone.
Turbo charge your Texting, with the speed and comfort of a real keyboard. When you're at your desk, there's no faster way to type on your iPhone (or iPod touch, iPad, Android 3.0 phone, or tablet).
The function keys control your iPhone's screen brightness, navigation, audio, and more.
With one click, you can instantly switch back and forth between typing on your iPhone and your PC or Mac. It's like having two keyboards in one.
Built for style.
Stylish and ultra-thin, the Slim One Keyboard looks gorgeous on your desk. It's also perfect in tight spaces, where you may not have enough room for a big keyboard.
MiniRizer stand included.
The MiniRizer lifts and tilts your iPhone for easier viewing and tapping. You have 3 angles to choose from: 15°, 25°, or 50°. Non‑slip rubber feet keep it from sliding around on your desk.
If you're left-handed, you can move the stand to the left side of the keyboard. If you're used to controlling your iPhone with your left hand, this feels much more natural.
Mac version too.
For Mac users, ™ € £ ¥ © and other hard to find symbols are printed right on the keys. Simply hold down Option for the bottom-right characters, or Shift-Option for top-right characters — they even work on the iPhone.
The function keys provide all the standard Mac media controls, including volume, screen brightness, iTunes track selection, and more.
Also connects to other devices.
We designed the keyboard to connect wirelessly to your iPhone, but it's actually a standard Bluetooth connection, so it'll work with any device that supports Bluetooth keyboards.
That includes... the iPod touch, iPad, Macs and PCs, Android 3.0+ smartphones and tablets, Samsung Galaxy Tab, BlackBerry PlayBook, and many more.
No batteries required.
The keyboard cable to your computer also powers the wireless connection to your iPhone, so you’ll never have to worry about batteries.
Note: phone not included