Linux System Configurator, up to 4 cores, up to 32GB DDR4
- Built to order
- Calculated at Checkout
This is an Intel System Configurator that you can use to build a compact Linux-compatible system with pre-selected parts
- Intel's LGA1151 platform is capable of providing good dual or quad-core performance and fast DDR4 memory speeds.
- You can choose from SSDs and a traditional disk, for best performance pick m.2, or just choose one or the other of them, as a minimum.
- There are onboard video, audio and networking sockets included, ready to connect, tested to work with Ubuntu 17.10.
- You can add a more powerful video card if you want to have 3D graphics acceleration. nVidia cards recommended.
- We will install Ubuntu 17.10 by default - we can also install a purchased Windows OS with dual-boot, just ask at the Checkout.
- Parts marked with a * are the minimum required. You can choose to self-assemble and install your own O/S.
- There are PCI-Express expansion slots available, if you want to add any extra Serial, Parallel, or Wifi I/O cards
- To buy, just dot one of each of the above choices - then press "Add to cart" to see the total when you have made any changes.
- You can pick from pre-selected monitors, keyboards and mice, or just browse the site and press the "Add to cart" for any others.
- Any special instructions regarding the build configuration can be typed in the Comments at checkout.
- Our builders need around a day to stress-test and benchmark all systems after assembly.
- On-site warranty add-ons are available here