Leadtek NVIDIA Quadro P5000 16GB Video Card
- Preorder - Contact for ETA
- Calculated at Checkout
powered by NVIDIA Pascal™ GPU technology, features 16 GB memory capacity and enables an Designs become more complex over time. Visual effects grow in size and scope. Scientific visualization and compute problems continue to push the boundaries of workstation capabilities. VR is changing all facets of entertainment, design, engineering, architecture, and medicine. As professional workflows grow in size and complexity, the demand for visual compute power grows with it. The NVIDIAR Quadro P5000 workstation graphics card, powered by NVIDIA Pascal™ GPU technology, features 16 GB memory capacity and enables an expansive visual workspace with quad display outputs. Work with larger models, complex visual effects and simulations, larger rendering tasks, and more lifelike VR experiences in your workflow today while preparing for the challenges of tomorrow.
P5000 Performance & Features
- This next-generation product is based on NVIDIA Pascal architecture and delivers up to 70% more visualization performance than the NVIDIA Maxwell™-based Quadro M5000.
- Ultra-fast GDDR5X on-board graphics memory provides nearly 2 times faster memory performance than the previous generation. With 16GB of GDDR5X memory, customers can work with larger models, scenes, and assemblies with improved interactive manipulation performance during designvisualization, and simulation.
- VR specific Pascal GPU features significantly improve VR imaging performance enabling the most detailed, life-like VR experiences possible.
- Tuned and tested drivers with support for the latest releases of OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan™, and NVIDIA CUDAR ensure compatibility with the latest versions of professional applications. This lets you take advantage of their rich set of features and capabilities.
- Creation and playback of HDR video with dual H.264 & HEVC encode engines and one H.264 & HEVC decode engine.
P5000 Visual Workspace
The Quadro P5000 combines the most advanced display technologies and ecosystem interfaces to provide the ultimate visual workspace for maximum productivity.
- With support for DisplayPort 1.4, the P5000 can drive resolutions of up to 8K (7680x4320) @ 30 Hz from a single cable. The latest DisplayPort standard enables deep color 120 Hz 4K displays and high-definition 32-channel audio. You can combine up to four Quadro GPUs in one system to simplify the deployment of display walls or other immersive display environments. DisplayPort 1.4 offers HDR color support, enabling brighter displays, more saturated colors and greater than 10,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
- Get support for up to four 5K (5120x2880) @ 60 H displays from a single P5000.
- The NVIDIA VRWorks suite of APIs, libraries, and engines allows developers to create amazing virtual reality experiences. VR-ready support for HMD displays enables developers and end users to more efficiently build and experience their virtual creations.
- Advanced multi-display technologies such as Quadro Sync, Quadro Mosaic, and Quadro Warp/Blend provide a robust way to perform image synchronization and resolution scaling of a synchronized display surface with multiple projectors or displays.
- NVIDIA nViewR workspace manager offers intuitive window management, multiple desktops, and application management that let you spread work across a single large display or multiple displays.
- Enhance the analysis and visualization of design, engineering, and digital-content creation workflows with Stereoscopic 3D display from a wide range of devices. These include 3D TVs and NVIDIA 3D VisionR or 3D Vision Pro-capable displays, projectors, or mobile workstations.
|CUDA Parallel Processing cores||2560|
|Frame Buffer Memory||16 GB GDDR5x|
|Peak Single-Precision Performance||Up to 8.9 TFlOPs|
|Memory Bandwidth||Up to 288 GB/s|
|Max Power Consumption||180 W|
|Graphics Bus||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Display Connectors||DP 1.4 (4), DVI-D (1)|
|Form Factor||4.4” H x 10.5” L Dual Slot|
|NVIDIA® 3D Vision® and 3D Vision Pro||Support via 3 pin mini DIN|
|Quadro Sync||Compatible (with Quadro Sync II)|
CONTENTS IN THE BOX
- NVIDIA Quadro P5000 Professional Graphics Board
- Software Installation Disc
- Printed Quick Start Quide
- 8-Pin Auxiliary Power Cable
- Stereo Connector Bracket
- Two DisplayPort to DVI-D SL Adaptors
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (64-bit and 32-bit)
- Linux – Full OpenGL implementation complete with NVIDIA and ARB extensions (64-bit and 32-bit) ?
- Intel Core i5,i7, Xenon, or later
- AMD Phenom or Opteron-class, or later
- 2GB minimum, 8GB recommended
- Graphics Bus PCI Express 3.0 X16
3D Graphics Architecture
- Scalable geometry architecture
- Hardware tessellation engine
- NVIDIA® GigaThread™ engine with dual copy engines
- Shader Model 5.1 (OpenGL 4.5 and DirectX 12)
- Up to 16K x16K texture and render processing
- Transparent multisampling and super sampling
- 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
- 32-bit per-component floating point texture filtering and blending
- 64x full scene antialiasing (FSAA)/128x FSAA in NVIDIA SLI Mode
- Decode acceleration for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile, H.264, HEVC, MVC, VC1, DivX (version 3.11 and later), and Flash (10.1 and later)
- Dedicated H.264 and HEVC Encoder1
- Blu-ray dual-stream hardware acceleration (supporting HD picture-in-picture playback)
- Quadro BoostTM (automatically improves GPU engine throughput to maximum application performance)
NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Processing Architecture
- SMX Architecture (NVIDIA PascalTM streaming multi-processor design that delivers greater processing and efficiency)
- Dynamic Parallelism (GPU dynamically spawns new threads without going back to the CPU)
- API support includes: CUDA C, CUDA C++, DirectCompute 5.0, OpenCL, Java, Python, and Fortran
- Error correction codes (ECC) memory on graphics memory
- 96 KB of RAM (dedicated shared memory per SM)
Advanced Display Features
- Support for any combination of four connected displays
- Four DisplayPort 1.4 ourputs (supporting resolutions such as 3840x2160 @120Hz and 5120x2880 @ 60Gz)
- Dual-link DVI-D outputs (up to 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz and 1920x1200 @ 120Hz) Internal 400 MHz DAC DVI-D output (analog display up to 2048 x 1536 @ 85Hz)
- DisplayPort to VGA, DisplayPort to DVI (single-link and dual-link) and DisplayPort to HDMI cables (resolution support based on dongle specifications)
- HDR support over DisplayPort 1.4 (SMPTE 2084/2086, BT. 2020)(4K @ 60Hz 10b/12b HEVC Decode, 4K @ 60Hz 10b HEVC Encode)
- HDCP 2.2 support over DisplayPort, DVI & HDMI connectors
- NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ technology, 3D DLP, Interleaved, and other 3D stereo format support
- Full OpenGL quad buffered stereo support
- Underscan/overscan compensation and hardware scaling
- NVIDIA® nView® multi-display technologySupport for large-scale, ultra-high resolution visualization using the NVIDIA® SVS platform which includes NVIDIA® Mosaic, NVIDIA® Sync and NVIDIA® Warp/Blend technologies
DisplayPort and HDMI Digital Audio
- Support for the following audio modes:Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS 5.1, Multi-channel (7.1) LPCM, Dolby Digital Plus (DD+), andMPEG-2/MPEG-4 AAC
- Data rates of 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 88.2 KHz, 96 KHz, 176 KHz, and 192 KHz
- Word sizes of 16-bit, 20-bit, and 24-bit