Leadtek Nvidia Quadro P4000 8GB Workstation Video Card
- Product ID:
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
The Quadro P4000, powered by NVIDIA’s Pascal architecture, provides the power and performance required by demanding visual computing workflows. This next-generation product is based on NVIDIA Pascal architecture and delivers up to 70% more performance than the NVIDIA Maxwell™-based Quadro M4000.
The NVIDIA Quadro P4000 combines a 1792 CUDA core Pascal GPU, large 8 GB GDDR5 memory and advanced display technologies to deliver the performance and features that are required by demanding professional applications. The ability to create an expansive visual workspace of up to four 5K displays (5120x2880 @ 60Hz) with HDR color support lets you view your creations in stunning detail. The P4000 is specially designed with the performance that is necessary to drive immersive VR environments. Additionally, you can create massive digital signage solutions of up to thirty-two 4K displays per system by connecting multiple P4000s via Quadro Sync II2.
- Four DisplayPort 1.4 Connectors1
- DisplayPort with Audio
- 3D Stereo Support with Stereo Connector1
- NVIDIA GPUDirect™ Support
- Quadro Sync II2 Compatibility
- NVIDIA nView® Desktop Management Software
- HDCP 2.2 Support
- NVIDIA Mosaic3
- NVIDIA Iray and MentalRay Support
1 VGA/DVI/stereo support via adapter/connector/bracket
2 NVIDIA Quadro Sync II board sold separately. Learn more at www.nvidia.com/quadro
3 Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Linux
4 Product is based on a published Khronos Specification, and is expected to pass the Khronos Conformance Testing
- Designers and engineers can create models with larger assemblies and larger numbers of components, render with higher image quality, or resolution.
- Quadro P4000 supports multiple displays at up to 5K resolution.
- Pascal’s simultaneous multi-projection feature brings VR-based virtual prototyping to the next level. Larger, more complex designs can be experienced at scale, complete with virtual audio and touch integration.
Media & Entertainment
- Editors can work in real time with HDR content and up to 8K full resolution on more complex projects with more layers and effects.
- Animators can create complex simulations and interactive visual effects. This includes building larger scenes with greater numbers of 3D elements—all fitting in graphics memory.
- 3D texture painting artists can enjoy more creative flexibility in their workflow by keeping a large number of textures and assets in graphics memory.
- Visual effects artists can create the more complex special effects, maintaining a large number of assets in graphics memory and streamlining the effects workflow.
- GPU-powered rendering lets artists visualize creations with photorealistic image quality using application-based, GPU-accelerated rendering or with NVIDIA Iray plug-ins using physically based lights and materials.
- Create and play back ultra-high quality HDR content with H.264/HEVC encode and decode engines
- Quadro P4000 brings new levels of VR content-creation power in a single-slot form factor, for more complex, detailed, and lifelike VR experiences.
Powered by the P4000, VR-enabled walkthroughs allow customers to experience buildings at scale, providing instant feedback on designs, colors, textures, and features, and reducing costly rework once construction has begun.
- Synchronize the output of multiple P4000s with Quadro Sync II to create massive multi-display solutions.
- The P4000 features 8GB of GDDR5 memory to enable realistic simulations covering large geographic areas with greater detail.
- Connect multiple displays or projectors to create 360°field of view
- Quadro Sync 2 can connect multiple P4000 cards and workstations for massive multi-display and multi-projector simulation environments.
8 GB GDDR5
Up to 243 GB/s
NVIDIA CUDA® Cores
PCI Express 3.0 x16
Max Power Consumption
4.4”H x 9.5” L, Single Slot, Full Height
4x mDP 1.4
Max Simultaneous Displays
4 direct, 4 DP1.4, Multi- Stream
4x 4096x2160 @ 60Hz / 4x 5120x2880 @ 60Hz
Shader Model 5.1, OpenGL 4.51, DirectX 12.02, Vulkan 1.01
CUDA, DirectCompute, OpenCL™
1 Product is based on a published Khronos Specification, and is expected to pass the Khronos Conformance Testing Process when available. Current conformance status can be found at www.khronos.org/conformance | 2 GPU supports DX12.0 API, Hardware Feature Level 12_1