Leadtek Nvidia Quadro P1000 4GB Low-Profile Workstation Video Card
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
With professional customers looking to minimize the desktop footprint of their workstation without compromising performance, small form factor computing solutions are becoming more common. Today’s professional applications require small form factor workstations to provide full size features and performance in a compact package.
Full Professional Performance and Features in a Small Form Factor.
The Quadro P1000 combines a 640 CUDA core Pascal GPU, 4 GB GDDR5 on-board memory and advanced display technologies in a low-profile form factor to deliver amazing graphics performance for demanding professional applications. Support for four 4K displays (4096x2160 @ 60Hz) with HDR color gives you an expansive visual workspace to see your ideas come to life in stunning detail.
- Four DisplayPort 1.4 Connectors1
- DisplayPort with Audio
- NVIDIA nView® Desktop Management Software
- HDCP 2.2 Support
- NVIDIA Mosaic2
- NVIDIA Iray and MentalRay Support
1 VGA/DVI support via adapter/connector | 2 Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Designers and engineers can create models with larger numbers of components and more complex assemblies.
- Support for up to three 4K displays provides for an expansive desktop enabling designers to work with multiple apps simultaneously
- Quadro P1000 supports displays at up to 5K resolution.
- Combine multiple P1000 cards for massive visual workspaces.
Media & Entertainment
- Editors can work in real time with HDR content and up to 5K full resolution.
- Artists working with 3D models or 2D imagery can realize better performance with assets stored in dedicated high performance graphics memory.
- Create and play back ultra-high quality HDR content with H.264/HEVC encode and decode engines.
- Combine multiple P1000 cards to create expansive visual display solutions.
- Architects can create larger models, viewing 2D and 3D designs and plans, interacting with them in real time with no lag.
- Urban designers can create models with more detail and complexity.
4 GB GDDR5
Up to 82 GB/s
NVIDIA CUDA® Cores
PCI Express 3.0 x16
Max Power Consumption
2.713”H x 5.7” L, Single Slot, Low Profile
4x mDP 1.4
Max Simultaneous Displays
4 direct, 4 DP1.4, Multi- Stream
4x 4096x2160 @ 60Hz / 4x 5120x2880 @ 60Hz
Shader Model 5.1, OpenGL 4.51, DirectX 12.02, Vulkan 1.01
CUDA, DirectCompute, OpenCL™
1 Product is based on a published Khronos Specification, and is expected to pass the Khronos Conformance Testing Process when available. Current conformance status can be found at www.khronos.org/conformance | 2 GPU supports DX12.0 API, Hardware Feature Level 12_1