Aten CS1912 2 Port USB 3.0 DisplayPort KVMP Switch
- Product ID:
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
The ATEN CS1912 2-Port USB 3.0 DisplayPort KVMP™ Switch provides the latest innovations in desktop KVM switching technology to meet the increasing demand of higher video quality and file transfer rates on modern computers. The CS1912 provides superior resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz, a SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with 5 Gbps transfer rates and enhanced user-friendly operations.
As a KVM switch, the CS1912 gives users access to two DisplayPort computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and monitor. To work with ease, the CS1912 provides three convenient switching methods – front panel pushbuttons, mouse and hotkeys for flexible and quick access to both computers.
ATEN’s unique independent switching feature allows the KVM control to focus on one computer while the USB peripheral focus is on another computer. This eliminates the need to purchase a separate USB hub or stand-alone peripheral sharer – such as a printer server, modem or splitter.
With its rich feature set, the CS1912 is designed to surpass all requirements for video post production, CAD design and applications that have a high demand for precise video clarity and large data transfer rates. The CS1912 allows you to share the audio from each computer and in HD quality when transmitted by the DisplayPort, to offer you an exciting sound experience.
- 1 x 2-Port USB 3.0 DisplayPort KVMP™ Switch
- 2 x DisplayPort Cables
- 2 x USB 3.0 Cables
- 2 x Audio Cables
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x User Instructions
- 2-port DisplayPort KVMP™ Switch with USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub and 2.1 surround sound audio
- One USB console controls 2 computers and 2 USB peripherals
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys and mouse*
- Independent switching of KVM, USB, and Audio focus
- Superior video quality – up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz
- 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps transfer rates
- DisplayPort 1.1 compliant, HDCP compliant
- Supports HD audio through DisplayPort**
- Full bass response for high-quality 2.1 channel surround sound systems
- Power On Detection – if a computer is powered off, the CS1912 automatically switches to the next powered-on computer
- Dual-Mode DisplayPort technology (DP++) supports HDMI and DVI signals via an DisplayPort-to-HDMI/DVI DP++ adapter***
- Hot pluggable – add or remove computers without powering down the switch
- Keyboard emulation/bypass feature supports most gaming keyboards
- Mouse emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Multi-platform support – Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Multilingual keyboard mapping supports English, Japanese, French and German keyboards
- Mac keyboard support and emulation****
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
- Firmware upgradable
* Mouse port switching is only supported under mouse emulation mode with a USB 3-button mouse wheel.
** HD audio through DisplayPort cannot be switched independently.
*** Dual-Mode DisplayPort technology (DP++) does not require an active adapter for most single display setups. Active DisplayPort adapters are recommended if you are unsure of the video source's DP++ compatibility.
**** PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac keyboards. Mac keyboards only work with their own operating system.
Computer Connections: 2
Port Selection: Hotkey, Pushbutton, Mouse
- Console Ports
- 2 x USB Type A Female (Black)
- 1 x DisplayPort Female (Black)
- 2 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green; 1 x front, 1 x rear)
- KVM (Computer) Ports:
- 2 x USB3.1 Gen1 Type B Female (Blue)
- 2 x DisplayPort Female (Black)
- 2 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)
- Power: 1 x DC Jack
- USB Hub: 2 x USB3.1 Gen1 Type A Female (Blue; 1 x front panel; 1 x rear panel)
- Selected: 2x Pushbutton
- On Line /Selected: 2 (Orange)
- USB Link: 2 (Green)
- Keyboard / Mouse: USB
Video: 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz
Scan Interval: 1-99 Seconds (Default: 5 sec.)
Power Consumption: DC 5.0V; 3.3W
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20-60°C
- Humidity: 0-80% RH, Non-condensing
- Housing: Metal, Plastic
- Weight: 0.73 kg ( 1.61 lb )
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 21.00 x 8.80 x 5.55 cm (8.27 x 3.46 x 2.19 in.)