The ATEN CS1922 2-Port USB 3.0 4K Display Port KVMP™ Switch provides the latest innovations in desktop KVM switching technology for the increasing demand of higher video quality and transfer speeds on modern computers. The ATEN CS1922 offers an unprecedented performance of delivering 4K resolution, the next generation USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with Super Speed 5 Gbps data transfer rates and enhanced user-friendly operations.
As a KVM switch, the CS1922 allows users to access two Display Port computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and monitor console. Doing so with ease, the CS1922 provides three convenient switching methods – using front panel push buttons, mouse, or hotkeys for flexible access to any computer connected to the installation.
The unique independent switching feature allows the KVM control to focus on one computer while the USB peripheral focus is on another computer. This eliminates the need to purchase a separate USB hub or stand-alone peripheral sharer – such as a print server, modem splitter, etc.
With its rich feature set, the CS1922 is designed to surpass all requirements in graphic design, animation, and video-editing applications. Such as CAD/CAM (computer aided design/manufacturing). The CS1922 allows you to share the audio from each of the connected computers. HD audio transmitted by Display Port would offer you a different experience.
- Computer Connections: 2
- Port Selection: Hotkey, Push button, Mouse
- Console Ports: 2 x USB Type A Female (Black) 1 x Display Port Female (Black) 2 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green; 1 x front, 1 x rear) 2 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Pink; 1 x front, 1 x rear)
- KVM (Computer) Ports: 2 x USB3.1 Gen1 Type B Female (Blue) 2 x Display Port Female (Black) 2 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green) 2 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Pink)
- Power: 1 x DC Jack
- USB Hub: 2 x USB3.1 Gen1 Type A Female (Blue; 1 x front panel; 1 x rear panel)
- Selected: 2 x Push button
- On Line /Selected: 2 (Orange)
- USB Link: 2 (Green)
- Keyboard / Mouse: USB
- Video: 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz
- Scan Interval: 1-99 Seconds (Default: 5 sec.)
- Power Consumption: DC 5.0V
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20-60°C
- Humidity: 0-80% RH, Non-condensing
- Physical Properties:
- Housing: Metal, Plastic
- Weight: 0.73 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 21.00 x 8.80 x 5.55 cm