The KA7169 KVM Adapter Cable connects a KVM switch to the DisplayPort video and USB ports of a target computer. The KA7169 supports a DisplayPort connection and provides a USB plug to connect a target computer for Smart Card/CAC support*. With its small size and light weight design, it represents the next generation of KVM Adapter Cables – offering superior signal compensation and delay skew technologies for greatly enhanced video quality.
* Virtual media and CAC reader functions are not supported for KH1508A, KH1516A, KH1508Ai, KH1516Ai, KL1508A, KL1516A, KL1508Ai, KL1516Ai, KH2508A, KH2516A, KN2116A, KN4116, KN2132, or KN4132.
- Link: 1 x RJ-45 Female
- USB to Computer: 1 x USB Type A Male
- Smart Card / CAC to Computer: 1 x USB Type A Male
- DisplayPort to Computer: 1 x DisplayPort Male
- On Line: 1 (Green)
- Power: 1 (Orange)
- Housing: Plastic
- Weight: 0.10 kg
- Dimensions ( L x W x H ): 9.10x5.60x2.12