j5create USB 3.0 to VGA Slim Display Adapter
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
j5create's JUA315 USB 3.0 VGA SLIM Display Adapter acts as an external video card for your MAC or PC. It allows you to add an additional VGA monitor/display through your USB 3.0 port. No need to open up the computer to add an expensive video card, with the USB 3.0 VGA SLIM Display Adapter you simply load the drivers, plug in the adapter to the USB port, then plug in the VGA monitor cable into the adapter and you are ready.
The j5create USB 3.0 VGA SLIM Display Adapter supports three viewing modes. Primary mode, allows you to have individual applications open on each monitor, vastly improving productivity. Extended mode allows you to extend your desktop across multiple displays, great for spreadsheets. Mirroring mode is used to clone one screen onto another, ideal for presentations. With "Plug & Play" functionality between your computer and 2nd monitor or projector, you will be able to create a new visual environment in seconds.
- Host Interface:USB 3.0 Female Type-A Connector
- Video Interface:VGA -DB 15 pin Female Connector
- Power Mode:Bus-powered
- Power Consumption:?500mA
- Physical Specification
- Housing Material:Aluminum
- Dimensions:Main body 23.4(W) x 6 7.72(H) x 14.45(D) mm
- Cable length: 129.5 mm
- Weight:Approximately 34 g
- Microsoft Windows 8.1/ 8/ 7/ XP (32-bit or 64-bit) Compatible
- Mac OS X 10.6~10.10 Compatible
- Available USB 3.0/2.0 port (USB 3.0 recommended)
- Minimum System Requirements
- QTY:1~2 Dongle,3~4 Dongles
- CPU:Intel i3 Dual Core 2.4 GHz or above,Intel i5 Dual Core 1.6 GHz or above
- RAM:2 GB or Higher,4 GB or higher Playing Video on the extended monitor
- Full HD:CPU: Intel i5 Quad Core 3.10 GHz or above
- Video: RAM: 4 GB or higher
- Note for Video Player:
- Windows 8 & 7 user: "Windows Media Player" is recommended for video playback
- Windows XP & MAC user: Windows XP &MAC products are not supported by USB 3.0 at this time, therefore we suggest USB 2.0 for 'office application' only; Video Playback is not recommend due to USB 2.0 bandwidth limitations causing limited video performance.
- Playing Video with multiple monitors: only "Media Player Classic" is supported.