Image Science Z390 Extreme Image Editing System, DDR4, 4 cores, M.2 SSD
- Built to order
- Calculated at Checkout
The Z390 Extreme Photoshop Editing System is designed with the assistance of ImageScience, a leading professional imaging vendor.
This PC will give you the fastest image editing performance with Photoshop and Lightroom-type applications, with it's blindingly-fast M.2 solid-state disk.
To buy, just dot one of each of the above choices - then press "Add to cart" to see the total when you have made any changes.
Give us a call on 1300 353 200 if you'd like us to explain these choices to you in more detail - we're here to help!
Parts marked with a * are required to make the system work. You can choose to self-assemble and install your own O/S.
If you'd like to add other items, such as keyboards and mice, just browse the site and press the "Add to cart" for each one.
- Your PC can have a choice of a 4-core Intel i3 (4 threads) CPU, 6-core i5 (6 threads) or 6-core i7 (12 threads) CPU and up to 64Gb of fast DDR4 RAM.
- Includes "CoffeeLake" power-efficient processor and USB3 connectors
- Unlocked "K" CPUs allow you to overclock them for more performance, at a cost in extra heat/less reliability.
- One ultra-fast M.2 SSD (Solid State Disk) for O/S and scratch disk.
- The 512Gb M.2 SSD can achieve read speeds of up to 2500mb/sec, vs 500+ for the 120/250Gb SSDs.
- You can have a big spinning disk for archival file storage
- Gigabit networking and audio onboard, optional optical drive for backups
- Choose from a range of PCI-E x16 video cards that are compatible with GUI acceleration in Photoshop CS4+
- The Silencio case has a SD memory card reader included on it's lid
- On-site warranty add-ons are available here
We recommend you visit Image Science to find out more about the component selection process.
Below is a benchmark from a reference system - C: is a 512Gb 960 Pro M.2 Windows disk.
A spinning disk usually does no more than 120mb/sec vs 500mb/sec for SATA SSD vs 3400MB/sec for this M.2 SSD.