Image Science Z370 Performance Image Editing System, DDR4, 4 cores
- Built to order
- Calculated at Checkout
The Z270 Performance Photoshop Editing System is designed with the assistance of ImageScience, a leading professional imaging vendor.
This PC will give you great image editing performance with Photoshop and Lightroom-type applications.
To buy, just dot one of each of the above choices - then press "Add to cart" to see the total when you have made any changes.
Give us a call on 1300 353 200 if you'd like us to explain these choices to you in more detail - we're here to help!
Parts marked with a * are required to make the system work. You can choose to self-assemble and install your own O/S.
If you'd like to add other items, such as keyboards and mice, just browse the site and press the "Add to cart" for each one.
- Your PC can have a choice of a 4-core Intel i5 (4 threads) CPU or i7 (8 threads) CPU and up to 32Gb of fast DDR4 RAM.
- Includes "Kabylake" power-efficient processor and USB3 connectors
- Unlocked "K" CPUs allow you to overclock them for more performance, at a cost in extra heat/less reliability.
- One fast SSD (Solid State Disk) for O/S, and a capacious spinning disk for storage.
- You can add a second SSD for a dedicated location for the scratch/working folder for Photoshop
- All the SSDs are similar in speed - the price roughly doubles with capacity doubling.
- Gigabit networking and audio onboard, optional optical drive for backups
- Choose from a range of PCI-E x16 video cards that are compatible with GUI acceleration in Photoshop CS4+
- The Silencio case has a SD memory card reader included on it's lid
- On-site warranty add-ons are available here
We recommend you visit Image Science to find out more about the component selection process.