This is an Intel Z270 MicroATX System Configurator that you can use to build a compact gaming-oriented system with pre-selected parts
- The case choices are well cooled, can take additional parts.
- Intel's latest Z270 platform is capable of providing good quad-core performance and fast DDR4 memory speeds.
- The K-series CPUs allow overclocking with simple multiplier adjustment - pick one of the bigger coolers if you want to OC.
- Pick at least one video card from either ATI or nVidia - they are ordered from least to most powerful - the onboard video is not very powerful.
- You can have both an SSD and a traditional disk, for best performance, or just choose one or the other of them, as a minimum.
- To buy, just dot one of each of the above choices - then press "Add to cart" to see the total when you have made any changes.
- Parts marked with a * are the minimum required. You can choose to self-assemble and install your own O/S.
- If you'd like to add other items, such as monitors, keyboards and mice, just browse the site and press the "Add to cart" for each one.
- Any special instructions regarding the build configuration can be typed in the Comments at checkout.
- Our builders need around a day to stress-test and benchmark all systems after assembly.
- On-site warranty add-ons are available here
Note: should you configure your system with 32Gb of RAM, make sure you pick the "Professional" version of Windows.
Related parts to suit this configuration:
An example system built from this configurator is shown below