Gaming X299 System Configurator, 6-8-cores, up to 64GB DDR4, M.2 SSD
- Built to order
- Calculated at Checkout
This is an Intel X299 System Configurator that you can use to build a gaming-oriented system with pre-selected parts
- The case is roomy and well cooled, can take additional parts, and is fairly quiet too
- Intel's X299 platform is watercooled and can have a CPU with six, eight, or 10 cores
- You will need at least one video card from either ATI or nVidia - they are ordered from least to most powerful, top to bottom.
- You can have a blazingly-fast M.2 SSD, as well as both an SSD and a traditional disk, to maximise your storage speeds.
- The 512Gb M.2 SSD can achieve read speeds of up to 2500mb/sec, vs 500+ for the 120/250Gb SSDs.
- To buy, just dot one of each of the above choices - then press "Add to cart" to see the total when you have made any changes.
- Parts marked with a * are the minimum required. You can choose to self-assemble and install your own O/S.
- You can pick a different mid- or full-tower case - just dot "I will add a different case.." and then add your choice of case to the cart later.
- If you'd like to add other items, such as monitors, keyboards and mice, just browse the site and press the "Add to cart" for each one.
- Our builders need around a day to stress-test and benchmark all systems after assembly.
- On-site warranty add-ons are available here
Note: should you configure your system with 32Gb of RAM, make sure you pick the "Professional" version of Windows.
Related parts to suit this configuration:
Below are the benchmarks from a reference system - C: is a 512Gb 950Pro M.2 Windows disk, D: is a SATA 1TB SSD.
A spinning disk usually does no more than 120mb/sec vs 500mb/sec for SATA SSD vs 2500MB/sec for M.2 SSD.