Gaming AMD System Configurator, 4-8 cores, up to 32GB DDR4
- Built to order
- Calculated at Checkout
This is an AMD Ryzen System Configurator that you can use to build a gaming-oriented system with pre-selected parts
- The cases are roomy and well cooled, can take additional parts, and are fairly quiet too (no optical drive can be installed in the NZXT case though).
- AMD's latest Ryzen platform is capable of providing cheap multi-core performance and fast DDR4 memory speeds.
- The X-series CPUs allow overclocking - you must pick one of the CPU coolers if you choose a "NO FAN" CPU.
- Pick at least one video card from either ATI or nVidia - they are ordered from least to most powerful.
- You can have both an m.2 or SATA SSD, and a traditional disk, for best performance, or just choose one or the other of them, as a minimum.
- To buy, just dot one of each of the above choices - then press "Add to cart" to see the total when you have made any changes.
- Parts marked with a * are the minimum required. You can choose to self-assemble and install your own O/S.
- You can pick a different mid- or full-tower case - just dot "I will add a different case.." and then add your choice of case to the cart later.
- If you'd like to add other items, such as monitors, keyboards and mice, just browse the site and press the "Add to cart" for each one.
- Any special instructions regarding the build configuration can be typed in the Comments at checkout.
- Our builders need around a day to stress-test and benchmark all systems after assembly.
- On-site warranty add-ons are available here
Related parts to suit this configuration: