G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3000MHz Dual Channel Ripjaws V Blazing Red
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
Feel the rush of G.Skill Ripjaws V! As the latest addition to the classic Ripjaws family, Ripjaws V series is the newest dual channel DDR4 memory designed for maximum compatibility and cutting edge performance with the 6th generation Intel Core processor on the Z170 series chipset. Built with the finest components, tested under the most rigorous conditions, and offered in five colour options, Ripjaws V is the perfect choice for building a new performance system or for a simple memory upgrade.
* Manufacturers part code: F4-3000C15D-16GVRB.
* Manufacturers series: Ripjaws V.
* System platform type: Desktop.
* Memory type & speed: DDR4-3000 (PC4-24000).
* Capacity: 16Gb (2x 8Gb).
* CAS latency: 15-16-16-35-2N.
* Test voltage: 1.35v.
* Memory pin configuration: 288pin.
* Registered or Unbuffered: Unbuffered.
* Error checking: Non-ECC.
* Warranty period: Limited lifetime.
Would you like to know more? Check out the G.Skill full product information page.