G.Skill, established in 1989 by computer enthusiasts, is a leading Taiwanese based memory manufacturer renowned for their robust quality and diversity of product. With total dedication to customer service and support, G.Skill continues to grow from strength to strength. Having added industry leading solid state drives alongside their recognised & diverse line up of PC & Mac memory types, G.Skill continue to offer leading solutions to all market segments from entry to enthusiast level.
Related categories: LGA2011-3 CPUs - X99 ATX Boards
* Manufacturers part code: F4-2400C15Q-16GRK.
* System platform type: Desktop.
* Memory type & speed: DDR4-2400 (PC4-19200).
* Capacity: 16Gb (4x 4Gb).
* CAS latency: 15-15-15-35-2N.
* Test voltage: 1.20v.
* Memory pin configuration: 288pin.
* Registered or Unbuffered: Unbuffered.
* Error checking: Non-ECC.
* Warranty period: Limited lifetime.
Would you like to know more? Check out the G.Skill full product information page.
- Compatibility: Intel X99 platform