The Noctua NH-U9B SE2 Multi Socket CPU Cooler (U9B-SE2) is engineered to provide optimum cooling performance for specific Intel and AMD processors. It features a premium-grade heatsink with aluminium fins, copper heat pipes, a copper base plate with Noctua's NT-H1 thermal compound already employed, and two 92mm premium fans. It also comes with the SecuFirm2 mounting kit that allows the cooler complete compatibility with Intel's LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1366 and LGA775 CPU sockets and AMD's AM2, AM2+, AM3 and AM3+ sockets.
Noctua NF-B9 fans
Each of the 92mm x 92mm fans achieves a maximum rotational speed of 1600RPM, providing a maximum airflow of 64.3m³/h. With the Low Noise Adapter (LNA), speed tops at 1300RPM, while the Ultra Low Noise Adapter (ULNA) limits it to a top 1000RPM. Also, airflow maximises at 52.6m³/h with LNA and 41.1m³/h with ULNA.
The Noctua NH-U9B SE2 CPU Cooler offers award-winning thermal management at a low price. Its compact form factor makes it suited for installing in HTPCs and other SFF (small form factor) cases.
* Market orientation: HTPC, quiet PC, cooling enthusiasts & overclockers.
* Cooler type: Tower.
* Number of heatpipes: 4.
* Heatsink material: Copper (base & heatpipes), aluminium (fins), soldered joints & nickel plating.
* Cooler height: 125mm.
* Cooler width: 95mm.
* Cooler length: 120mm.
* Intel socket compatibility: LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1366 & LGA775.
* AMD socket compatibility: AM2, AM2+, AM3 & AM3+.
* Included fan model(s): 2x 92mm Noctua NF-B9.
* Warranty: 6 years.