Cisco WAP371-E-K9 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Access Point with Single Point Setup
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
Power supply sold seperately.
- Provides cost-effective 802.11ac connectivity up to three times the 802.11n speed
- Supports 3x3 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with three spatial streams for maximum performance
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface with Power over Ethernet (PoE) facilitates flexible installation
- Captive portal helps enable highly secure guest access with customized roles and rights
- Single Point Setup requires no controller, for easy cost-effective deployment of multiple access points
- Works right out of the box with easy installation and simple web-based configuration and wizard
In today’s dynamic business environment, employees are becoming more mobile and collaborative than ever. To stay productive, they need dependable, business-class access to network applications throughout the office. The Cisco WAP371 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Access Points provide a simple, cost-effective way to extend highly secure, high-performance mobile networking to your employees and guests, so they can stay connected anywhere in the office. This flexible solution lets you connect dozens of employees, and can scale to accommodate additional users and changing business needs.
The Cisco WAP371 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Access Points use concurrent dual-band radios for improved coverage and user capacity. The 3x3 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with three spatial streams allows the access point to run at maximum performance. Gigabit Ethernet LAN interfaces with PoE facilitates flexible installation and reduces cabling and wiring costs. Intelligent quality-of-service (QoS) features let you prioritize bandwidth-sensitive traffic for voice over IP (VoIP) and video applications.
To provide highly secure guest access to visitors and other users, the Cisco WAP371 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Access Points support a captive portal with multiple authentication options and the ability to configure rights, roles, and bandwidth. A customized guest login page lets you present a welcome message and access details, and reinforces your brand with company logos.
The Cisco WAP371 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Access Points are easy to set up and use, with intuitive wizard-based configuration to get you up and running in minutes. An attractive design with flexible mounting options allows the access points to smoothly blend into any small-business environment.
To enhance reliability and safeguard sensitive business information, the Cisco WAP371 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Access Points support both Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Personal and Enterprise, encoding all your wireless transmissions with powerful encryption. In addition, 802.1X RADIUS authentication helps keep unauthorized users out.
Designed to scale smoothly as your organization grows, the access points feature controller-less Single Point Setup that simplifies the deployment of multiple access points without additional hardware. With Cisco WAP371 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Access Points, you can extend business-class wireless networking to employees and guests anywhere in the office, with the flexibility to meet new business needs for years to come.
- Concurrent dual-band radio support up to 900 Mbps to maximize capacity and coverage.
- 3x3 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) with three spatial streams allows maximum performance.
- Single Point Setup, a controller-less technology, simplifies the deployment and management of multiple access points - without requiring additional hardware.
- The Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface enables a high-speed uplink to the wired network.
- Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection, help protect sensitive business information.
- Captive portal support facilitates highly secure, customized guest access with multiple rights and roles.
- Simple installation and intuitive web-based configuration and wizard facilitate fast, simple deployment and setup in minutes.
- Support for PoE allows for easy installation without expensive additional wiring.
- Sleek design with multiple internal antennas and versatile mounting kit allows for installation on a ceiling, wall, or desktop.
- Intelligent QoS prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance.
- Power-saving sleep mode and port control features help maximize energy efficiency.
- Workgroup Bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network.
- Support for IPv6 lets you deploy future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades.
- Limited lifetime hardware warranty provides peace of mind.