4Cabling 1RU 24 Port Angled V Style Shielded Patch Panel - Unloaded
- Product ID:
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
4Cabling’s 24 Port Angled Patch Panels are designed to easily route cables into a vertical cable manager, eliminating the need for horizontal, front cable management bars. The empty or unloaded patch panels are available to snap in Cat5e, Cat6 and Cat 6A keystone jacks or couplers. This unique networking solution provides a higher density connectivity fill solution into server racks and cabinets, and the angling of the patch panels allow the cables to flow into the vertical cable management. Label and inlaid marks makes for easy identification and enables faster installation.
For shielded cable solutions.
Fits all industry standard 19-inch racks and cabinets
For use with Fibre Keystone Insert for LC and SC
- BETTER CABLE MANAGEMENT. Angle reduces the bend radius of cables, allowing them to be routed horizontally for better organisation
- EASY ACCESS. Open-angle allows immediate rear access to connections from the front of the patch bay
- Patch leads route directly into vertical managers saving rack space by eliminating horizontal cable management
- Mounts on 19” equipment racks
- Compatible with Cat5e, Cat6 & Cat6A Keystone Jacks
- Internal cable manager maintains proper bend radius
- V-type snap-in panel: angled for easy handling of cables
- Label and inlaid marks are available for the identification for cabling management
- Height: 1RU, 24-port
- Panel Body Material: SPCC 1.5mm
- Support Bar Material: SPCC 1.5mm
- Size: 19 inch
- Set of 4 x cage nuts included
1-year limited warranty.