4Cabling 45RU 600mm Wide x 1000mm Deep Server Rack
- Product ID:
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
4Cabling 45RU 600mm Wide x 1000mm Deep Free Standing Server Rack
Our server racks are designed to be easily set up and are made of high-quality cold-rolled steel with welded construction for added strength and come in all height such as Wall Mount, Half Height and Freestanding Full Height Server Rack sizes.
The high-quality freestanding server rack is supplied fully assembled with solid top and base, plus removable side panels, Lockable Tempered Glass Front Door and Solid Steel Side & Back Doors all lockable for added security. The new lockable side door design is created to get maximum flexibility with minimum footprint without sacrificing security.
This network cabinet provides the flexibility for customers who know exactly what they require of their server rack. Possible usage applications include housing server room, DVR, security equipment, routers, patch panels, switches and rackmount equipment, Telephone Systems and PABX equipment, Network and Communications Equipment; UPS Equipment; Professional Audio Equipment; and other 19” Rack Mountable Equipment Application
Cable access is achievable via roof or base by removable gland plates. 4Cabling server racks are built around universal 19" standards, to deliver compatibility with both leading vendor equipment manufacturers as well as OEM brands. A wide range of 19" server rack accessories are available from 4Cabling to compliment this cabinet as well as the rest of our range of quality server racks.
Features & Inclusions
- Supplied fully assembled
- Constructed from high-quality cold-rolled steel
- Rails 2mm, frame and doors 1.2mm, panels, shelves and cable management 1.2mm
- 4-way ceiling mount fan kit
- 6-way rack mount power rail
- 40 sets of cage nuts
- 3 x fixed shelves
- Lockable tempered glass front door, solid lockable steel side and back doors
- Reversible front door
- Adjustable 19" L rails front and rear of server rack
- Levelling feet and lockable castor wheels
- Cable entry glands on the top and bottom
- Earthed doors and side panels
- Static loading capacity 800kg
- Designed/built to ANSI-310-D, IEC 297-2, DIN 41491/41494 standards
3-year limited warranty.