4Cabling 42RU 800mm Wide x 1070mm Deep Premium Server Rack with Bi-Fold Mesh Door
- Product ID:
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
4Cabling 42RU Premium Server Rack with Bi-Fold Lockable Door 800mm Wide x 1070mm Deep
Our 4Cabling 42RU 800mm Wide x 1070mm Deep Premium Server Racks have been designed as a high-quality cable management solution, ideal for data centres and equipment rooms. These server cabinets are designed to be easily installed and are reinforced using heavy-duty mounting rails and castor wheels.
This premium server rack comes supplied fully assembled complete with front & rear bi-fold mesh door and split side panels. The split rear doors greatly improve access to the server rack as only limited clearance is needed to open the door - making it perfect for data centres or space-limited environments. The racks 2 point locking systems ensure the security of the cabinet and the stability of the door.
Cable access is achievable via roof or base by removable gland plates. 4Cabling premium server cabinets are built around universal 19” standards, to deliver compatibility with both leading vendor equipment manufacturers as well as OEM brands. A wide range of 19" accessories are available from 4Cabling to compliment the server rack.
Features & Inclusions
- Supplied fully assembled
- Constructed from high-quality SPCC cold-rolled steel
- Steel thickness; rails and frame 2mm, front door 1.5mm, rear door, shelves and cable management 1.2mm
- 4-way ceiling mount fan kit
- 2 x PDU mounting rails
- 10-way vertical mounted power rail
- 40 sets of cage nuts
- 2 x fixed shelves and 1 sliding shelf installed
- Lockable Bi-fold front and rear mesh doors
- 2 x Lockable side panels on each side
- Adjustable 19" L rails front and rear of server rack
- Levelling feet and lockable castor wheels
- Cable entry glands on the top and bottom
- Earthed doors and side panels
- Static loading capacity 1500kg
- Designed/built to ANSI-310-D, IEC 297-2, DIN 41491/41494 standards
3-year limited warranty.