4Cabling Australian Style Cat 6 RJ45 Jack. Universal Termination. 50 pack. White
- Product ID:
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
Australian Style Cat6 RJ45 Jack. Universal Termination. White. Qty:50.
Our universal range of Cat6 Australian Style Jacks can be terminated using both a KATT & 110 style punch down tool. These Cat6 22-26 AWG solid conductor jacks are designed for use with UTP network cable and are ideal for Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet network applications. The outlets feature PCB technology which maintains low insertion loss, return loss and cross talk.
- Tub of 50 pcs
- RCM compliant
- ROHS compliant
- Australian Standard AS/CA S008:2010
- Designed for 22-26 AWG Solid Conductors
- Termination Cap keeps the wires firmly in place
- Jacks are UL Listed, Comply with TIA/EIA 568-B-2.1
- Can be terminated with both a KATT & 110 Punch Down Tools
- Combined T568A & T568B colour coding for easy installation
- These Jacks fit our 4Cabling Australian Plates and most Australian Standard Flush Plates
- Material: Phosphor bronze contacts with 50µ gold plating
- Colour: White
- 3-year limited warranty.