8Ware USB Type-C to USB 3.0, Gigabit Ehternet, HDMI Type-C Charging
- Product ID:
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
This is a USB-C to USB 3.0 with Gigabit Ethernet?USB-C charging port and HDMI port hub. The USB3.0 port allows you to connect a USB device or another hub to the host computer. The USB-C female port can charge the host computer and supply power to the hub simultaneously, the Gigabit Ethernet port allows the host computer to get access to the network and the HDMI port (DP Altmode) allows you to connect an HDMI monitor so that you can watch videos or slideshows together on a big screen. It can work on Macbook or Google new Chromebook Pixel and other USB-C supported devices.
1) Connect the USB-C male port of this product to Macbook or Chromebook
2? Connect HDMI output of this product to HDTV with one HDMI cable
3) Connect the USB 3.0 output of this product to a USB 3.0/USB 2.0 device
4) Connect Gigabit Ethernet port of this product to Ethernet Router with an Ethernet cable
5) Automatically or manually set IP address of computer
6) Connect the USB-C charging port, it can charge for the host computer and support this adapter to work simultaneously
Note: When connecting the USB-C male port of the adapter to Chromebook, the mouse to be connected to the USB 3.0 port will not work immediately, it will have seconds’ delay. This problem is caused by the incompatibility of Chromebook, not by the product itself.
- Input : USB-C Male ×1, USB-C Female ×1 for charging
- Output : RJ45 ×1, HDMI Female x1, USB3.0 Female x1
- Resolutions: Up to 4KX2K@ 60Hz
- Limited Warranty:1 year
- Operating Temperature: 0 ? to + 45?
- Operating Humidity:10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
- Storage Temperature: -10? to +70?
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- USB Female Port: Up to 60W (20V/3A)
- USB 3.0 Port: Up to 5W (5V/1A)
- Certifications : FCC?CE
- User Manual : English Version