4Cabling 0.5m Lockable IEC C13 - Australian 3-Pin Plug - Black
- Product ID:
- In Stock
- Calculated in Cart or Checkout
0.5m Australian 3-Pin Plug to Lockable IEC C13 Socket in Black. As with most good designs the IEC-lock's patented locking mechanism is beautifully simple. The lead is simply connected to the appliance as any other IEC lead.
Once the lead has been fitted the IEC-lock mechanism locks it to the appliance, ensuring that the lead cannot become accidentally disconnected.
- IEC C13 Female Plug to Australian 3-Pin Plug Socket Power Cable
- Protection of computer equipment and servers from accidental disconnection helping to protect valuable data.
- Ideal power cable for protecting appliances that are vulnerable to vibration where standard connectors may become accidentally disconnected.
- Suitable for various medical applications that require a secure power source Unique 'Patented' Female C13 connector 'IEC-Lock'.
- Suitable for use with 'Any' standard IEC inlet.
- Loose coiled to avoid permanent kinks and ensure tidy installation.
- Length: 0.5m
- Connectors: Female Lockable IEC C13 - Australian 3-Pin Plug
1 year limited warranty.