4Cabling's High Speed HDMI® cable with Ethernet Supports 1080p@60Hz as specified in HDMI 1.4 - allows your internet-ready entertainment devices, such as gaming consoles like Playstation to Xbox 360, to Blu-ray Disc players and Set-Top Boxes, to share an internet connection without the need for a separate Ethernet cable.
Full HD 1080p video and HD audio with minimal loss or interference. This HDMI lead doubles the bandwidth of the original HDMI cables and has opened the door for a host of potential new advancements in Home Theater Audio/Video performance. New features such as 3D support, deep colour, higher colour gamut, and 2k x 4k high resolution, multi-channel audio formats like Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio will better meet higher bandwidth demands than ever before.
HDMI has become the standard digital connection, delivering the highest-quality audio and video signal over a single cable. 4Cabling Premium High Speed HDMI Cables are designed and carefully constructed to meet the evolving needs of the high-definition marketplace. These high-quality cables provide high-definition video and multi-channel, digital audio with increased performance characteristics, greater accuracy and expanded features including Internet connectivity for home entertainment devices using a single HDMI connection. Simply put: HDMI with Ethernet is the ideal one-cable solution for connecting all your much-loved devices in these advanced home-networking environments.
- HDMI 19-pin male to HDMI 19-pin male connections.
- Ensures the integrity of the signal between HDMI devices.
- High-speed, bi-directional networking at up to 100 Mbps.
- Supports HD resolutions beyond 1080p and Deep Color.
- Compliant with High Speed HDMI specifications.
- Up to 10.2 Gbps at 340 MHz bandwidth.
- Fully shielded to reduce EMI and other interference sources.
- Bandwidth: 10.2 Gbps.
- HEC support.
- Meets or exceeds existing HDMI standards.
- Length: 5m
- Colour: Black
1-year limited warranty.