4Cabling 20M High Speed HDMI cable with Ethernet Supports 1080p@60Hz as specified in HDMI 1.4 w/ Repeater
- Product ID:
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
20M High Speed HDMI® cable with Ethernet Supports 1080p@60Hz as specified in HDMI 1.4 w/ Repeater
4Cabling's high-speed HDMI® Cable with built-in repeater is designed for applications that require high-performance transmission of HDMI digital video and multi-channel audio signals over long distances. The repeater helps boost the HDMI signal allowing video signals to be reliably transferred over longer distances. 4Cabling's high-speed HDMI digital video and audio cables are expertly designed and constructed of only top quality materials to ensure high quality and high definition performance.
- Premium High-speed HDMI cable with a built-in signal booster with Ethernet
- Supports 3D and audio return channel
- Gold plated connectors, ROHS compliant, HDMI certified, high-density triple-shielded, copper conductors-26AWG
- Length: 20 Metres
- Built-in booster/amplifier supports resolution up to 1080p & beyond. The built-in booster is used to amplify the HDMI signal reliably over long distances effectively
- Compatible with multiple audio formats from stereo to multi-channel sound
- Fully compatible with PS3/PS4, Xbox 360/Xbox One, Blu-Ray Players, DVD Players, HDTV’s, Home Entertainment & devices with a HDMI port
- Length: 20M
- Material: 26 AWG Triple Shielded cable, Gold Plated connectors
- Built-in Booster located near the middle of the cable
- Booster Dimensions: 120mm ±3mm long and diameter of 19mm ±3mm
- Colour: Black
Due to the built-in booster/amplifier, the cable is directional and needs to be connected correctly as per the cables input and output labels near the ends. The input needs to connect to the source such as a Blueray player or computer, and the output needs to connected to the display such as the TV or monitor.
3-year limited warranty.