4Cabling Fibre Pigtail ST OS1/ OS2 Singlemode 2m - 6 Pack Rainbow
- Product ID:
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
Fibre Pigtail ST OS1/ OS2 Singlemode 2m - 6 Pack Rainbow
4Cabling supplies a large range of fibre optic pigtails for splicing.
4Cabling's ST Fibre 6 Pack Rainbow Singlemode Pigtails are used to connect high-speed networks like gigabit ethernet, fast ethernet and ethernet. The Singlemode pigtail buffer conforms to IEC, EIA TIA and Telcordia standards and is terminated with standard connectors which give an optimum optical performance.
These packs of 6 colour coded pigtail leads are used in patch panel terminations, with the fibre end of the pigtail being spliced onto the fibre run, and the connector is inserted in a coupler/adaptor on the patch panel.
The connector on the pigtail has been pre-tested and certified in a controlled environment. This eliminates connector installation in the field which has major issues with regard to quality control and testing.
- Manufactured with stringent quality control
- Supports high speed multi-channel data, voice & video applications
- Networks including Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and GBE
- The colours are the same as international standard multi-core fibre cables.
- Internal inter-connect
- Outside diameter of fibre jacket is 900µm
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact) connector
- Ideal for a wide range of telecom, datacom and process control applications where ruggedisation is required.
- UL approved fibre optic cables
- Conforms to ISO/ IEC 11801
- Mode: OS1/OS2 Singlemode
- Fibre Size: 9µm Core, 125µm Cladding
- Fibre Terminations: ST
- Length: 2m
- Jacket Diameter: 900µm
- Colour: 6 Pack Rainbow
3 year limited warranty.