4Cabling Fibre Pigtail SC OS1 / OS2 Singlemode 2m - 12 pack Rainbow
- Product ID:
- In Stock
- Calculated in Cart or Checkout
4Cabling supplies a large range of fibre optic pigtails for splicing.
4Cabling's SC Fibre 12 Pack Rainbow OS1 Singlemode Pigtails are used to connect high speed networks like gigabit ethernet, fast ethernet and ethernet. The multimode pigtail buffer conforms to IEC, EIA TIA and Telcordia standards and are terminated with standard connectors which give optimum optical performance.
These packs of 12 colour coded pigtail leads are used in patch panel terminations, with the fibre end of the pigtail being spliced onto the fibre run, and the connector being inserted in a coupler/adaptor on the patch panel.
The connector on the pigtail has been pre-tested and certified in a controlled environment. This eliminates connector installation in the field which has major issues with regard to quality control and testing.
- Supports high speed multi-channel data, voice & video applications
- Networks including Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and GBE
- The colours are the same as international standard multi-core fibre cables.
- Internal inter-connect
- Outside diameter of fibre jacket is 900micro;m
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact) connector
- Ideal for a wide range of telecom, datacom and process control applications where ruggedisation is required.
- UL approved fibre optic cables
- Conforms to ISO/ IEC 11801
- Mode: OS1/OS2 Singlemode
- Fibre Size: 9micro;m Core, 125micro;m Cladding
- Fibre Terminations: SC UPC (Ultra Physical Contact) Connector
- Length: 2m
- Jacket Diameter: 900micro;m
- Colour: 12 Pack Rainbow
3 year limited warranty.