4Cabling 9.5m LC/APC-LC/APC OS1 / OS2 Singlemode Fibre Optic Duplex Patch Cable 2mm Oversleeving Yellow No Packaging
- Product ID:
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
9.5m LC/APC-LC/APC OS1 / OS2 Singlemode Fibre Optic Duplex Cable: Yellow - 2mm Oversleeving, No Packaging
Optical fibre cables are the thin, flexible fibres of glass that carry telephone conversations and emails all over the world in a matter of seconds with much less interference than copper cables. Fibre-Optic cables need less amplification to boost signals so they travel better over longer distances.
4Cabling's LC/APC-LC/APC OS1 Singlemode Fibre Optic Patch Leads provide the connection for high speed and legacy networks like Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Ethernet and are immune to EMI/RFI. They are mainly used on patch panels for the connection between outlets and terminal equipment. The singlemode optical fibre cables are manufactured using LSZH cables which conform to IEC, EIA TIA and Telcordia standards.
- Individually labelled for lead tracing
- Low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) cable
- Manufactured with stringent quality control
- All ends are polished and individually inspected for correct polishing
- Supports high-speed multi-channel data, voice & video applications
- UL approved fibre optic cables
- Conforms to ISO/ IEC 11801
- Mode: OS1 Singlemode
- Fibre Terminations: LC/APC-LC/APC
- Length: 9.5m
- Colour: Yellow
- Oversleeving: 2mm
- 1-year limited warranty.