4Cabling 3m SC-SC OM3 Multimode Fibre Optic Duplex Patch Lead - 2mm Oversleeving Aqua
- Product ID:
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
3m SC-SC OM3 Multimode Fibre Optic Cable Aqua: 2mm Oversleeving
Fibre patch cables are thin, flexible fibres of glass that carry data, telephone conversations and emails high speed all over the world in a matter of seconds with much less interference than copper patch lead. Fibre Optic cables need less amplification to boost signals so they travel better over longer distances.
4Cabling’s OM4 laser optimised multimode fibre optic patch leads are immune to EMI/ RFI frequency, The multimode optical fibre cables are manufactured using LSZH cables which conform to IEC, EIA TIA and Telcordia standards, ensuring minimal toxic gas emission in the event of a fire, this is often a requirement for many data centres and critical area applications. LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) sometimes referred to as LS0H is the material of choice for a green installation for the environmentally-conscious consumer.
4Cabling Multimode Fibre Optics leads provide a cost-effective solution for your cabling requirements.
- 4Cabling OM4 fibre patch leads conform to ISO/IEC 11801 & to ITU-T G.651.1, TIA/EIA 492AAAC and 492AAAD
- Individually labelled for lead tracing
- Low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) cable
- Manufactured with stringent quality control
- 100% optically tested for insertion loss to guarantee high quality
- All leads are supplied with a factory test report
- Machine UPC (Ultra Physical Contact) connector
- All ends are polished and individually inspected for correct polishing
- Supports high-speed multi-channel data, voice & video applications
- Supports up to 100Gb transfer speeds
- Duplex – Aqua jacket zip cord
- UL approved fibre optic cables
- OM3 thickness 50 / 125μm (Core/Outside Cladding) Multimode
- SC-SC Fibre Termination
- Length: 3m
- Colour: AQUA
- Oversleeving: 2mm
3-year limited warranty.