4Cabling 10m LC-LC OM4 Multimode Fibre Optic Patch Cable - Black
- Product ID:
- In Stock
- Calculated in Cart or Checkout
10m LC-LC OM4 Multimode Fibre Optic Cable Black
Backward compatible with OM3
Fibre patch cables are the thin, flexible fibres of glass that carry data, telephone conversations and emails high speed all over the world in a matter of seconds with much less interference than copper patch lead. Fibre Optic cables need less amplification to boost signals so they travel better over longer distances.
4Cabling 's OM4 laser optimised multimode fibre optic patch leads provide the connection from Ethernet 10Mbit/s to 10Gbit/s Gigabit Ethernet, they are the cost-effective way to replace your copper-based patch leads. 4Cabling fibre optic cable is immune to EMI/ RFI frequency, mainly used on patch panels for the connection between outlets and terminal equipment. The multimode optical fibre cables are manufactured using LSZH cables which conform to IEC, EIA TIA and Telcordia standards.
4Cabling Multimode Fibre Optics leads is the cost-effective way of your cabling solution.
- Cross-connect patching
- Backbone application in building
- Termination enclosure for equipment patching
- Equipment to equipment patching
- Conforms to ISO/ IEC 11801
- Individually labelled for lead tracing
- Low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) cable
- Manufactured with stringent quality control
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact) connector
- All leads are supplied with a factory test report
- Fibre Optic Cables conform to ITU-651, TIA/EIA492AAAD
- Duplex configurable assemblies for LC, SC, ST & SC/A, as well as MTRJ Patch leads
- All ends are polished and individually inspected for correct polishing
- Supports high-speed multi-channel data, voice & video applications
- OM4 Multimode (backward compatible with OM3)
- LC-LC Fibre Termination
- Length: 10m
- Colour: Black
- Oversleeving: 2mm
3-year limited warranty.