4Cabling 1.5m LC-LC OS1 / OS2 Singlemode Fibre Optic Cable - Salmon Pink
- Product ID:
- In Stock
- Calculated in Cart or Checkout
1.5m LC-LC OS1 / OS2 Singlemode Fibre Optic Cable: Salmon Pink
Fibre patch cables are the thin, flexible fibres of glass that carry data, telephone conversations and emails high speed all over the world in a matter of seconds with much less interference than copper patch lead. Fibre Optic cables need less amplification to boost signals so they travel better over longer distances.
4Cabling 's OS1 / OS2 singlemode fibre optic patch leads provide the connection from Ethernet 10Mbit/s to 10Gbit/s Gigabit Ethernet, they are the cost-effective way to replace your copper-based patch leads. 4Cabling fibre optic cable is immune to EMI/ RFI frequency, mainly used on patch panels for the connection between outlets and terminal equipment. The singlemode optical fibre cables are manufactured using LSZH cables which conform to IEC, EIA TIA and Telcordia standards.
4Cabling Singlemode Fibre Optics leads is the cost-effective way of your cabling solution.
- Cross-connect patching
- Backbone application in building
- Termination enclosure for equipment patching
- Equipment to equipment patching
- Conforms to ISO/ IEC 11801
- Individually labelled for lead tracing
- Low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) cable
- Manufactured with stringent quality control
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact) connector
- All leads are supplied with a factory test report
- OS2 fibre patch leads conform to ITU-T G.652.D, TIA/EIA 492CAAB
- Duplex configurable assemblies for LC, SC, ST & SC/A, as well as MTRJ Patch leads
- All ends are polished and individually inspected for correct polishing
- Supports high-speed multi-channel data, voice & video applications
- Mode: OS1 / OS2 Singlemode
- Fibre Terminations: LC-LC
- Length: 1.5m
- Colour: Salmon Pink
- Oversleeving: 2mm
3 year limited warranty.