4Cabling Active DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female Adaptor - 15cm
- Product ID:
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
Active DisplayPort Male to HDMI® Female Adaptor - 15cm
The DisplayPort to HDMI Active adapter lets you connect your DisplayPort video source (desktop PC, laptop, etc.) to a HDMI monitor, projector, or display, including televisions and LCD panels, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a DisplayPort-capable monitor. Unlike passive adapters, this DP 1.4 to HDMI 2.0 converter offers an active conversion for use with any DisplayPort output - ideal for graphics cards that are not capable of outputting multi-mode DP++ signals (e.g. ATI Eyefinity). Supporting resolutions up to 4K2K at 60hz, this compact device provides a simple solution for converting DisplayPort output for compatibility with existing HDMI monitors, televisions, or projectors.
With the latest Parade PS-176 Chip. Full Specifications of PS-176 are available from this link: https://www.paradetech.com/products/ps176/
This Active adapter supports 3 monitor display configurations powered by AMD Eyefinity Multi-Display technology.
- Integrates a DisplayPort receiver and HDMI 2.0 transmitter for video format conversion
- Supports display resolution up to 4096 x 2160 at 60Hz frame rate with 24-bit color and 4:4:4 color sampling, using a 4 lane DP 1.2a, DP 1.3, or DP 1.4 input at the HBR2 (5.4Gbps) data rate
- Jitter cleaning PLL provides a stable HDMI output signal with a wide compliance margin
- HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.3 repeater function with on-chip keys
- Internal YCbCr 4:4:4 /4:2:2 to YCbCr 4:2:0 conversion capability
- Includes on-chip microprocessor with internal SPI ROM
- 1.2V core power supply & 3.3V I/O power supply
- Low power consumption
- An internal crystal oscillator supports external crystal or reference clock
- ESD: HBM 7kV
- 48-pin 6x6mm QFN package, RoHS Halogen-free
1-year limited warranty.