4Cabling Cat 6 Inline Coupler - Punch Down: White
- Product ID:
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
4Cabling CAT6 Inline Punch Down Coupler Unshielded Junction Box
4Cabling's Cat6 inline coupler surface mount boxes are perfect for bridging two cables without having to terminate it every time. Designed to mount on a wall, desk or another surface area, these junction boxes are complete with screws and double-sided adhesive tape. They utilize two simple 110 punch-downs connected via a PCB to connect two cables.
IDC Cat6 inline couplers provide an effective means of eliminating connection problems that may be encountered during voice and data installation. It is also used when it becomes necessary to extend a cable run to a new location by providing the perfect solution for joining 2 solid cables.
4Cabling CAT6 Inline Punch Down Coupler is compliant with Australian Standard AS/CA S008:2010
This is the ideal solution for permanent installations.
- 1 x surface mount CAT6 coupler block with punch down connections
- Can be mounted by screws, or double-sided tape (supplied)
- Permanent join when using solid-core network cables
- Punch down tool required for installation
- Designed for use in CAT6 installations
- RCM compliant
- Current rating: 1.5A
- Insulation resistance: 500 MΩ
- Contact resistance: 20 mΩ
- DC resistance: 0.1Ω
- Dielectric withstanding voltage:1000 V
- Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
- IDC plastic: PC, UL 94V-0
- IDC contact: Phosphor Bronze with 200µ Tin over 100µ Nickel undercoat
- Dimensions: W63 x D25.6 x H10.5mm
- Temperature: -40°C to +68°C
- Humidity: 10% to 90% RH
- IDC block:200 termination cycles
- K2-3*16 Screws x 2
- 40x20mm Twin Adhesive Tape x 1
- Nylon Cable Tie x 2
- 3-year warranty.