4Cabling 4m RJ45 CAT6 Ethernet Cable - Purple
- Product ID:
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
4m RJ45 Cat 6 Ethernet Network Cables Purple
The 4Cabling Cat 6 Patch Ethernet Cables allow for better signal to noise ratio with minimal loss - which translates to faster and more reliable networks for today’s applications, Cat 6 cable commonly used where performance, reliability, and maximum speed are needed.
Category 6 cable, commonly referred to as Cat-6, is a cable standard for Gigabit Ethernet and other network protocols that are backward compatible with the Category 5/5e and Category 3 cable standards.
Compared with Cat-5 and Cat-5e, Cat-6 ethernet cable features more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise. The cable standard provides performance of up to 250 MHz and is suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T / 1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet) and 10GBASE-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet).
CABLE SPECIFICATIONSigabit Ethernet).
If a Cat-5 or Cat-5E patch-cord is used in a Cat-6 system, only Cat-5 or Cat-5E specifications will be achieved for that circuit. Many manufacturers have cables that do not meet the strict requirements set out in the CAT6 certification. With 4Cabling, the quality of our ethernet cable is assured.
- Cable Type: Cat 6
- Connectors: RJ45-RJ45
- Length: 4m
- Colour: Purple
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Diameter: 6.2mm
- RJ-45 connectors
- Impedance Matched - Wire and connectors are carefully matched to virtually eliminate echoing and cancellation, providing high speed, error free transmission
- Gold Plated Contacts - Gold plating eliminates corrosion and provides maximum conductivity to ensure data integrity
- Unique PVC Jacket - Exclusive polymer technology provides unsurpassed durability and flexibility
- Snag Free Boots - Prevent cable kinks and bent pins when removing them from patch panels
- Strain Relief - Increases strength while sustaining maximum flexibility even under extreme conditions
- UL listed
- EIA/TIA and RCM approved
- ISO/IEC11801:2011(Ed. 2.2)
- EN 50173-1:2011
- EN 50173-2:2007 including amendment A1:2010
- IEC61935-2:2010(Ed.3.0) (transmission requirements)
How to distinguish a Cat 6 plug from a Cat-5 or Cat-5E plug:
To distinguish a Cat-6 plug from a Cat-5 or a Cat-5E plug, just simply look at the way the cable's wires have been terminated at the end of the plug:
- A Cat-5 or a Cat-5E plug will ALWAYS have all eight wires in a single row
- The majority of Cat-6 plugs will have wires in two rows with four wires per row
- Some Cat-6 plugs will have wires in two rows with 6 wires in the top row and 2 wires in the bottom row
3-years limited warranty.