4Cabling 10m Cat 5E Ethernet Network Cable - Pink
- Product ID:
- In Stock
- Calculated in Cart or Checkout
10m RJ45 Cat 5E Ethernet Network Cables Pink
The 4Cabling 's range of quality category 5e Ethernet Patch Leads are made from 100% Bare Copper. Cat 5e cables are designed to be used in mission-critical situations where data integrity is of the utmost importance.
Cat 5E or Category 5 enhanced ethernet cable has the capability to support up to 1000Mbps (1Gbps). It also reduces the amount of crosstalk between the wires within the cable, resulting in a greater overall transmission speed.
4Cabling stock and sell a wide range of Cat 5E ethernet cables in 10 colours and lengths varying from 0.25m up to 10m. If you require longer cables we have CAT 6 cables available in up to 50m. CAT 6 cables support speeds of up to 10Gbs but are also backward compatible with CAT 5E standards. 4Cabling is set to provide the best connection for your telecommunication and data network.
- Structured cabling for computer networks such as Ethernet
- Equipment to equipment patching
- Cross-connect patching
- Cable Type: Cat 5e
- Connectors: RJ45-RJ45
- Length: 10m
- Colour: Pink
- Insulation Material: PE
- Jacket Material: Flame Retardant PVC
- Cable Dia. - Outer Dia.: 5.5mm plusmn; 0.2mm
- RJ-45 connectors
- UTP stranded conductor Cat-5E patch cords with 4 twisted pairs using T568A color code
- Impedance Matched - Wire and connectors are carefully matched to virtually eliminate echoing and cancellation, providing high speed, error free transmission
- Gold Plated Contacts - Gold plating eliminates corrosion and provides maximum conductivity to ensure data integrity
- Available in a range of sizes and colours to suit your ethernet requirements
- Unique PVC Jacket - Exclusive polymer technology provides unsurpassed durability and flexibility
- Snag Free Boots - Prevent cable kinks and bent pins when removing them from patch panels
- Strain Relief - Increases strength while sustaining maximum flexibility even under extreme conditions
- ETL, UL Verification
- Flame test: comply with IEC 60332-1-2
- ISO/IEC11801:2011(Ed. 2.2)
- EN 50173-1:2011
- EN 50173-2:2007 including amendment A1:2010
- IEC61935-2:2010(Ed.3.0) (transmission requirements)
3 year limited warranty.