Aten HDMI EDID Emulator. EDID mode selection - Default, Learning
- Product ID:
- Preorder - Contact for ETA
- Calculated at Checkout
ATEN HDMI EDID Emulator. EDID mode selection - Default, Learning , Programming
The ATEN VC080 is a HDMI EDID Emulator, which is designed to emulate and store the EDID of a video display, providing constant and reliable EDID data for the a HDMI source device to efficiently optimize video resolution.
The ATEN HDMI EDID Emulator is a convenient tool that ensures smooth viewing experience for any video installation. The EDID Emulator provides three flexible methods for selecting and switching between EDID Modes: Default Mode, Programming Mode, and Learning Mode. It comes with an easy-to-use EDID Wizard that allows users to quickly view, store and manage EDID settings.
- Superior video quality – HDTV resolutions of 480i, 480p, 720i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p (1920 x 1080); VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA and WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) allows interconnected HDMI devices to communicate and respond to one remote control
- HDMI (3D, Deep Color), HDCP compatible
- Supports Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio
- Automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices
- Signaling rates up to 2.25 Gbits in support of 1080p display
- LED indication of video source devices
- Supports wide screen
- Supports hot-plugging
- Non-Powered *
* If the video source is not receiving enough power an external power cord should be connected.