Aten DVI USB KVM Adapter Cable with Virtual Media
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
The KA7166 KVM Adapter Cable connects a KVM switch to the DVI-D video and USB ports of a target computer. The KA7166 supports DVI-D output and provides a USB plug to connect a target computer for Smart Card/CAC support *. With its small size and light weight design, it represents the next generation of KVM Adapter Cables – offering superior signal compensation and delay skew technologies for greatly enhanced video quality.
* Virtual media and CAC reader functions are not supported for KH1508A, KH1516A, KH1508Ai, KH1516Ai, KL1508A, KL1516A, KL1508Ai, KL1516Ai, KH2508A, KH2516A, KN2116A, KN4116, KN2132, or KN4132.
- Link: 1 x RJ-45 Female
- USB to Computer: 1 x USB Type A Male
- Smart Card / CAC to Computer: 1 x USB Type A Male
- DVI-D to Computer: 1 x DVI-D Male
- On Line: 1 (Green)
- Power: 1 (Orange)
- Housing: Plastic
- Weight: 0.14 kg
- Dimensions ( L x W x H ): 9.10x5.60x2.12