Arctic Silver Thermal Adhesive 7g Tube Kit
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
Arctic Silver thermal adhesive is a two part permanent adhesive for thermal joints in minimum bond line applications. It is not intended to be used between a CPU and the CPU heatsink. On a CPU please use a thermal compound such as Arctic Silver 5, Ceramique 2 or Arctic Alumina.
* Characteristics: Made with 99.8% pure micronized silver. 62% to 65% silver content by weight offering superior thermal performance.
* Temperature Range: -40C to +150C.
* Negligible Electrical Conductivity: Arctic Silver thermal adhesive was formulated to conduct heat, not electricity.
* Components: A kit of Arctic Silver thermal adhesive consists of two syringes containing a total of 7 grams of adhesive (3.5 grams each of parts A and B) and a plastic reusable mixing wand.
* Storage: Arctic Silver thermal adhesive should be kept cold and away from UV light. Arctic Silver recommends refrigerating the unused material and allowing it to come to room temperature prior to use.
* Precaution: Arctic Silver thermal adhesive is a permanent adhesive.
Would you like to know more? Check out Arctic Silvers full product information page.