APC Power Saving Back-UPS Pro 1200, 230V
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
Premium Battery Backup with Surge Protection for Electronics and Computers
The Back-UPS Pro provides abundant battery backup power, so you can work through medium and extended length power outages. It safeguards your equipment against damaging surges and spikes that travel along utility and data lines. The Back-UPS Pro also features automatic voltage regulation (AVR), which instantly adjusts high and low voltages to safe levels, so you can work indefinitely during brownouts and overvoltages. The Back-UPS Pro also includes unique “green” features, like power-saving outlets that automatically turn off idle peripherals. A high efficiency charging system and “AVR Bypass” also reduce power consumption. With the rest of the Back-UPS Pro’s standard features, this is the perfect unit to protect your productivity from the constant threat of bad power and lost data.
Adjustable voltage sensitivity
Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
Adjustable voltage-transfer points
Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Battery failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Battery replacement without tools
Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
Battery-protected and surge-only outlets
Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Dataline surge protection
Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
Disconnected battery notification
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Intelligent battery management
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
LCD graphics display
Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
Automatically cuts power to idle equipment to conserve electricity.
Resettable circuit breaker
Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
Telephone dataline surge protection
Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges traveling on telephone lines.
Transformer-block spaced outlets
Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
Increases availability by allowing a tra
UPS Promotion July 2016
- Output power capacity: 720 Watts / 1.2 kVA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 720 Watts / 1.2 kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Output Frequency (not synced): 60Hz +/- 0.1% for 60Hz nominal, 50Hz +/- 0.1% for 50Hz nominal
- Load Crest Factor: 3: 1
- Topology: Line Interactive
- Waveform type:Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Output Connections:
- (5) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- (5) IEC 320 C13 (selector_surgetitle)
- Transfer Time:10ms typical: 12ms maximum
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: IEC-320 C14
- Input voltage range for main operations: 176 - 294 V
- Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation: 156 - 300 V
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte: leakproof
- Typical recharge time:8 hour(s)
- Replacement Battery:APCRBC124
- RBC Quantity:1
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 187
- Runtime: View Runtime Graph View Runtime Chart
- Efficiency: View Efficiency Graph
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): Optional Simple Signalling RS232 cable, USB
- Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery: distinctive low battery alarm: overload continuous tone alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating: 441 Joules
- Data Line Protection: Analog phone line for phone/fax/modem/DSL (RJ-11 connector), Network line - 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- Filtering:Full time multi-pole noise filtering:10% of IEEE surge let-thgouh: zero clamping response time: instantaneous
- Maximum Height: 301, 30.1 cm
- Maximum Width:112, 11.2 cm
- Maximum Depth:380, 38.0 cm
- Net Weight:11.6 kg
- Shipping weight:13.2 kg
- Shipping Height:387, 38.7 cm
- Shipping Width:238, 23.8 cm
- Shipping Depth: 488, 48.8 cm
- Color: Black
- Master Carton Units:1.0
- Operating Environment: 0 - 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity:0 - 95 %
- Operating Elevation: 0-9000 meters
- Storage Temperature:-15 - 45 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity:0 - 95 %
- Storage Elevation:0-15000 meters
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit:45.0 dBA
- Approvals: A-tick, C-tick, CE, ENERGY STAR (EU), GOST, GS Mark, Telepermit, TUV
- Equipment protection policy:Lifetime: 200000 AUD, Lifetime: 150000 Euros, Lifetime: 75000 GBP
- Standard warranty: 2 years repair or replace, 3 years repair or replace for European Union countries
Sustainable Offer Status
- RoHS: Compliant
- REACH: REACH: Contains No SVHCs
- PEP: Available in Documentation tab
- EOLI: Available in Documentation tab