Klik USB-C Multi-port Adapter - 2 X HDMI - VGA - LAN - 3 X USB3.0 - USB-C Power Delivery
- Product ID:
- In Stock
- Calculated in Cart or Checkout
Never miss a thing with this exceptionally compact and versatile 11-1 USB-C Multi Port adapter that fits discreetly under your laptop to save desk space.
Connect your Windows computer when you are in the office, working from home or away on the road, this adapter will keep you up to speed and connected to all your favourite devices.
Display your presentation or extend your desktop on to two external monitors. With three separate display connectors, two HDMI and one VGA. These support up to 4K UHD @30Hz in single HDMI mode or Full HD 1920 x 1080 @60Hz in dual HDMI or VGA mode.
Connect to a wired network with a LAN port, connect peripheries with 3 x High Speed USB-A 3.0 ports and transfer data at up to 5Gbps. Access portable digital media with an SD & Micro SD card reader, connect your headphones or speakers to the 3.5mm audio port and manage all this while connected to up to 100W USB-C Power Delivery (PD).
This plug and play adapter works right out the box and needs no additional drivers or software installing.
• 1 x USB-C Male Connector
• 2 x HDMI Female Connectors
• 1 x VGA Female Connector
• 3 x USB 3.0 USB-A Female Connectors
• 1 x RJ45 Female Gigabit LAN Connector
• 1 x SD Card Reader Slot
• 1 x Micro SD Card Reader Slot
• 1 x 3.5mm Audio Female Connector for speaker/microphone
• 1 x USB-C Female Connector for power only
• USB-C PD (Power Delivery) supports 100W charging
• USB 3.0 ports support data transfer up to 5Gbps
• Supports dual monitors in duplicate or extend mode for Windows
• Unique design allows dock to be placed either way around so USB-C input can be on either side
• Supports 4K Ultra HD 2160p (3840 x 2160) @30Hz for single HDMI
• Supports 1080p (1920 x 1080) @60Hz for Dual HDMI or VGA
• Plug and Play - no drivers or software required
Note: Not compatible with MacBooks or Mac OS
* For video output the USB-C port on your computer must support DP-Alt Mode (DisplayPort Alternate Mode) check your laptops specification on its manufactures website or user manual